Our client is a privately owned real-estate company in existence for over 30 years with offices in both Quebec and Ontario. They are presently seeking a Leasing Coordinator to join their ever-expanding team.
The ideal candidate should have experience and a strong understanding of the real-estate world. They will be responsible for building and maintaining tenant relationships as well as facilitating/coordinating all activities related to new and existing leases.
- Analyze/modify new and existing leases, send out any appropriate leasing info., coordinate with brokers, and follow-up with the tenants
- Monitor all leasing information including expiry dates, options to renew, options to terminate, etc.
- Systematize completion of full-cycle leasing process (deposits, credit checks, insurance, maintenance contracts, inspection reports, incoming/outgoing inspection reports).
- Assess and address any matters related to tenant leases.
- Assist in composing and drafting all outgoing correspondence and letters to tenants and/or the property manager, including lease abstracts and all associated documents
- Administrative duties: data entry, filing, track calls, answer emails, schedule meetings, and perform other ad-hoc activities
- Manage office inventory, organization and upkeep
- Input and update all leasing information into the system on a daily basis
- Coordinate exhibition shows and preparation of materials thereof
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial/retail real-estate
- Must be fluently bilingual
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service and administration experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Excel and Word, with strong computer skills
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager is an asset
Hours: Monday to Friday- 8:00am-5:00pm
Apply now if interested!!!
Apply to email@example.com