Our client sources and processes recycled ferrous and non-ferrous metals across North America and ensure they do not end up in a landfill or go to waste. Their recycling stream ensures that all the ferrous and non-ferrous metals that enter their yards will create something new again!
Perform direct troubleshooting maintenance work for repair, adjustment, adaptation, re-design, preventative maintenance and installation of all plant and yard equipment, machinery and infrastructure in order to assist in a safe and productive work environment for all employees.
* This is a rotating shift, 2 weeks days and 2 weeks afternoons Monday through Friday
* Day shift – 5:30 am until 2:30 pm
* Afternoon shift – 2:00pm until 11:00pm
* Rotational Saturdays may be required
Salary: $68,640 – $72,800 ($33 – $35/hour)
* Excellent benefits and performance based increases
* Perform Preventive Maintenance activities as assigned on all equipment and machines throughout the plant and yards in conjunction with daily production requirements
* Repair breakdown of equipment, machinery, and infrastructure
* Maintain hydraulic and pneumatic systems
* Fabricate parts and other equipment as per instructions or blueprint
* Install and commission new machinery
* Perform weld repairs on equipment
* Certified Millwright
* Welding Certifications
* Possess a minimum of three years of Millwright experience.
* Able to diagnose mechanical and electrical problems and expedite repair
* Ability to work in a team environment effectively
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Ability to carry out tasks on a timely basis.
* Strong English written and verbal communication skills
* G licence
* Must have own tools to be considered
* Ability to perform in all types of weather and do physically demanding work
Qualified candidates please contact Richard today for immediate consideration at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 113