Our client is currently seeking a Finance Manager who will directly report to the CFO. The Finance Manager will be providing cash flow analysis, financial analysis and projections, budget management, and fiscal resource management. All responsibilities and reporting will be analysed for future oriented reporting.
- collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- producing long-term business plans
- controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- managing budgets
- developing and managing financial systems/models
- carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Development and writing of Business Plans
- Serves as a liasion with other departments and/or external agencies by problem solving, resolving budget issues, and providing appropriate information for various financial, budget inquiries.
- Requires a Professional Accounting Designation,
- 5+ years of work experience directly related to the above responsibilities.
- The Job requires someone who is capable of working autonomously while working in a collaborative environment.
Please send your resume to Elisabetta firstname.lastname@example.org