Our client is a most trusted professional engineering and consultancy in Canada. Presently they are searching for a Director Talent Acquisition to join their team.
- Works in conjunction with Senior Management to develop and lead his/her Division’s tactical plan.
- Presents strategy to the Executive Management Committee, and Employees.
- Plans and leads internal/external development initiatives, including business approaches, and managing projects as required.
- Assists in the coordination of matrices of candidates specific to bids/proposal submissions.
- Researches, identifies and implements strategic recruitment advertising opportunities including print, online, electronic and social media.
- Conducts ongoing research and analysis of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Responsible for internal, project related and international recruitment initiatives.
- Ensures all mandatory training has been completed by his/her Divisional staff.
- Provides regular ongoing feedback on performance and opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Completes probationary and annual performance reviews as per the Corporations schedule.
- Remains apprised of effective human resources policies, processes, contracts and ensures all applicable laws and standards are incorporated and remains appraised of changes as necessary.
- Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR).
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP).
- Bilingual (English and French) preferred.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business Administration or a related field, combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
- This is a position for an experienced senior business leader with 10+ years’ experience working in the Canadian government services sector. Extensive experience developing work with the Canadian Government and knowledge of procurement processes and outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and budgeting skills are essential.
- 10+ years managing people and teams is also essential.
Apply to email@example.com