Our client, a rapidly expanding total service packaging/freighting provider, is looking to welcome an eager, organized Customer Service Representative to their team. A successful candidate in this position can expect to take a high volume of inbound calls/emails from customers looking for quotes on packaging/freight solutions, as well as ensure timely coordination with internal freight/production staff to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Timely communication with customers via inbound/outbound calls and emails
- Process customer orders
- Prepare quotations
- Order/manage inventory levels
- Perform various administrative duties such as filing, data entry, etc.
- Ensure timely communication with all production/freight staff
What you need
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Great organizational skills
- Clear, concise communication
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel) and Quickbooks
- Experience in packaging/freight an asset