Fuze HR is currently looking for a Concierge for a luxurious condominium complex in the Mont-Royal area. The concierge’s main role is to supervise the complex’s main entrance and surrounding area.
We are looking for a person who has strong customer service skills and a passion for going above and beyond. An ideal candidate has strong problem-solving skills and can manage difficult situations with composure and confidence.
Some of your tasks include:
- Greeting guests of residents;
- Requesting residents’ approval before sending up an unknown guests or visitors;
- Addressing emergency situations with a calm and professional approach;
- Monitoring surrounding entrances, exits and areas using camera surveillance;
- May be required to perform minor housekeeping duties (e.g., carry out recycling bins);
- Other tasks as required.
If you meet the following requirements you must apply now:
- Refined interpersonal communication skills;
- Bilingual (French and English spoken);
- Friendly and pleasant demeanour/approach.
Full-time position; weekly rotating schedule
Hours: 6:00 pm – 6:00 am
Must be available weekends