Our client, a leader in their industry is looking for a Business Development Representative. The candidate would be responsible for selling new equipment throughout the Quebec Division which includes Ottawa, to new customers.
- Achieves sales targets as determined by company
- Contacts current customers to sell new Toyota brand Class 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 material handling equipment
- Solicits new business within territory
- Prepares and presents quotes and recommends products or services based on customer business needs
- Creates and maintains sales activity on a regular basis in CRMD and SAP
- Maintains proper visibility/coverage within defined territory and reporting on such, as required (i.e. lost order reporting)
- Liaisons and coordinates assorted sales activities between various customers and our client’s personnel.
- This position requires the ability to travel to customer sites on a daily basis; a valid driver’s license is required; and travel to the US to the Toyota Factory.
Education & Work Experience
- Post-secondary or equivalent education proficiency and/or 5-7 years’ experience selling new equipment.
Competencies and Skills
- Proven ability to sell and meet targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well developed negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Ability to write business correspondence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must be Bilingual
Great opportunity to advance your career with a reputable company. Great benefits and a car allowance are offered. What are you waiting for? Apply now!!