Our client is looking to hire a bilingual SAP customer service representative to work in Mississauga. Our client manufactures woodworking machinery.
- EXPERIENCE WITH SAP (HIGH LEVEL) / Excel / Word / (good working knowledge of the standard popular Microsoft based software most everyone uses in daily business environments)
- Mechanical / computer component familiarity with the names of industrial parts (helpful)
- Order desk / good customer service abilities. Attentive + patient.
- Someone bringing a positive influence with them and be a role model to other employees.
- Oversee inventory flow and recommend and improve our methods of control going into the future (ie : barcoding / ideas to improve sales + inventory efficiency)
- Works under a fast paced environment
- Process client’s orders from telephone, e-mailed and faxed in orders.
- Help in the process returned parts from clients and work with our suppliers to settle warranty issues related to returns
- Update our various databases history. (Data entry)
Company is looking primarily for an English/French speaking candidate, French as a second language would be considered. The position involves a lot of telephone work so it is important the candidate can clearly and easily communicate with our clients. Basic knowledge of industrial & electronic components would be helpful.