Our client, an industry leader in the importation of refrigerated containers is currently searching for an Assistant Controller that has some Office Management to work for their Financial Controller in their Pointe-Claire head office. This role will require a candidate who has experience in this field and is fluently bilingual. This is an opportunity to supplant yourself within a growing family owned company. The person in the Assistant Controller role is organized, is a good communicator, has a sense of pride and accomplishment in achieving excellent results.
- AR – Customer Setup & Credit Analysis & Chase receivables
- AP – Post supplier Invoices & general office expenditures- General Ledger
- Issue Credit & Debit Notes
- Bank Reconciliation
- Month end Closing
- General book keeping
- FX management
- Process accounts payable and credit cards
- Create & Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
- Manage electronic filing systems. Create Nomenclature system.
- Assist in CRM implementation. Super User for CRM
- Data entry & Analysis – Maintain up to date supplier and customer records
- Take steps to maintain that the company is in compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements. BRC/C-TPAT
- Take minutes during business meetings
- Summarize report and memo’s for management