Description du poste
Our client Specializes in providing freight forwarding and intermodal transportation to the western provinces and territories of Canada. They currently have an Administrative Support position available for the right candidate.
Hours: 8:30 – 5:00pm
Hourly pay: $14.50
The Administrative Support Person will be required to perform an array of administrative duties including receptionist responsibilities. Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
* Critical Thinking
* Planning and Organizing
* Problem Solving
* Results Orientated
* Service Orientated
* Responsible for scanning documents into the system
* Purge BL; BACK-UP and POD files in the file room
* Clear the scanned document re-indexing queue daily
* Print carriers invoices and prepare them for payment
* Assist Billing with data entry
* Access, research and gather supporting documentation as directed by the Supervisor.
* Assist with interline payable reconciliation
* Audit bills of lading
* Delivery acknowledge Concord delivery receipts
* Courteously receive and screen in-bound calls, emails, and visitors
* Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
* Assist with reports and presentation preparation
* Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives, visitors and clients at all times.
* Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
* 2 years of work experience with administrative functions.
* Must be proficient with the use of computers, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Must have excellent written and communication skills.
* Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times.
* Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
* Required to attend mandatory training.
* Busy office setting
* Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
* Interacts with employees, management and visitors
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Kritika at (905) 361-3987 ext. 120